convenience, readers can copy Richard's questionnaire and paste to an
Richard's e-address is spelled out below.
1. What do you like about the bobbins you now use (any style/shape)?
2. What would you change to make your bobbins more useful or comfortable?
3. How much thread, of what size do you regularly wind on your bobbins?
4. What is the maximum amount of thread you use at one time?
5. What problems do you have with the bobbins you now use?
6. If you could change anything on a favourite style or shape of bobbin, how would you change it?
7. Would a bobbin with a tip and neck that looked quite different put you off from buying it? - why?
8. Would you consider using a bobbin with a 'different looking' tip and neck if it was more practical or easier to use?
9. Would you consider using a bobbin with a 'different looking' tip and neck if it was more practical or easier to use and it's appearance was attractive?
10. Do you regularly use more than 50 bobbins at a time on a project?
11. Do you like to have your bobbins flat on the pillow, or do you often let them 'rest' on top of one another?
12. Do you use (or would you like to use) bobbin holders? (to hold up to four pairs at a time)